Projects & Goals
Answers to commonly asked questions about creating and organizing projects and goals.
- What's the difference between an official NaNoWriMo goal and an independent goal?
- Where is my Scrivener code?
- How can I track progress that isn't a word count?
- How do I edit one of my writing goals?
- What are the different methods of updating my word count?
- How can I add a word count update to a past date, or delete an incorrect word count update?
- How do I update my progress? How often should I update it?
- What happened to my previous project/ goal?
- How can I fix stats on a previous goal or project?
- What are badges?
- How do I create a goal for an existing project?
- Can I write with a partner?
- What genres can I write in? Can I write non-fiction or poetry?
- Where do I write my novel? Do I type it on the NaNoWriMo website?
- How do I post, edit, or delete a book cover?
- How do I post, edit, or delete a novel excerpt or synopsis?